§ 1 LEGAL STATEMENT
By using the F Ü R F R I D A website and by ordering products from F Ü R F R I D A
via the online store, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions set
out underneath. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions without modification,
then you should not use this website.
§ 2 CLOSURE OF PURCHASE CONTRACT AND CANCELLATION
1. Claims from F Ü R F R I D A on the website or in other media do not state any
final offers, they state however an invitation to a possible offer for customers.
An order by a customer becomes a valid offer when a purchase is completed.
When an order is placed by a customer they receive a confirmation per email.
This confirmation does not incur that the offer has been accepted by F Ü R F R I D A.
The purchase is only classed as final when the delivery confirmation of the
ordered products is sent by F Ü R F R I D A.
2. If F Ü R F R I D A cannot fulfill the order made by a customer or should certain
products in an order not be available then the customer will be informed.
3.F Ü R F R I D A reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract in cases
of print or typing mistakes on the website.
4. All offers are valid as long as stocks last. Should a supplier despite contractual
agreement with F Ü R F R I D A not be able to deliver the ordered products then
F Ü R F R I D A has the right to cancel a contract with a customer. In this case the
customer will be informed in good time that the ordered product cannot be delivered.
Any already paid monies will be returned within 14 days of cancellation to
the customer or used for other products if this is the wish of the customer.
§ 3 DELIVERY
1. Should nothing different be requested by the customer then the delivery
address entered by the customer will be used.
2. The delivery periods stated in the order and delivery confirmations or on
the website pages apply. F Ü R F R I D A has a duty to ensure that the order
is delivered within 30 days of the order.
3. If a delivery is not possible to a customer, be it because the customer was
not reachable at the provided delivery address, although the time of delivery
was within the stated delivery period or if the address provided was incorrect,
then the customer will cover the costs of the unsuccessful delivery.
4. The delivery is sent from the F Ü R F R I D A stock, the same location where
the delivery starts with the delivery company. When the order is in the hands
of the delivery company, at the latest when it leaves F Ü R F R I D A stock,
the risk is in the hands of the customer. The risk is also in the hands of the
customer if there is a delay in the delivery due to reasons caused by not being
present upon delivery.
5. Delivery and performance mistakes due to acts of God are not the
responsibility of FÜR FRIDA. The results of outside influences give F Ü R F R I D A
the right to delay a delivery or to cancel non completed parts of orders.
Acts of God include strike, blockades, import and export restrictions and other
national interventions regardless whether they effect directly F Ü R F R I D A or
distributors to F Ü R F R I D A.
6. In the case of effects of acts of God which will cause a delay of a delivery,
we will of course inform the customer without delay.
§ 4 PAYMENT AND LATE PAYMENTS
1. The retail price is payable upon placement of an order.
2. The customer can pay the order sum by pay in advance
3. Should the customer delay in paying, F Ü R F R I D A has the right to charge
interest on the delayed payment to the level of 5%, the recommended rate
set by the Sparkasse. If F Ü R F R I D A chooses to incur a higher
rate of interest for delay, F Ü R F R I D A has the right to implement this.
4. The item will be shipped the next shipping day as soon the payment has
§ 5 INVOKE A WITHHOLDING RIGHT AFTER NOTIFICATION OF DEFECTS
A right to withhold may be invoked by the customer only when his complaints
have been recognised legally or by F Ü R F R I D A.
§ 6 PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All of our deliveries and performances occur under proprietary right.
Until the delivered/ordered products have been paid for in full by the customer
they remain the property of F Ü R F R I D A.
§ 7 GUARANTEE
1. There is no warranty on F Ü R F R I D A vintage items.
2. Vintage items may have minor traces of use. Vintage quality is indicated
via ranking. Five Stars (*****) stand for excellent vintage quality.
§ 8 DISCLAIMER
F Ü R F R I D A uses reasonable endeavours to make the F Ü R F R I D A site easy
to use and free of problems. F Ü R F R I D A makes no (and expressly disclaims all)
warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied by operation
of law or otherwise including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality,
fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness
and/or currency, with respect to this site or its contents including but not limited
to all information accessible via this site, products and materials, text graphics,
hyperlinks and with respect to sites accessed from the F Ü R F R I D A website.
§ 9 PARTNER LINKS
FÜR FRIDA has chosen partners to have links from its site. However these
sites are not within our control and we cannot be held responsible in any way
for the content or services on these sites nor can we vouch for the privacy
practices operated on those sites.
§ 10 DATA PROTECTION
1. The customer is aware of the type, extent, location and purpose for the
collection, processing and utilisation of personal data obtained from the
completion of an order or the registration of an email newsletter.
2. The customer gives his/her consent for this collection, processing and
§ 11 APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This web site was created and is served from Germany, German law therefore
governs it and should any legal discrepancy occur, it will be dealt with in an
Germany court of law. Place of juristiction is Dachau/München .
§ 12 SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
Should certain terms of the current contract be ineffective or unfeasable or
after contract closure be ineffective or unfeasable, then the validity of the
contract still remains unchanged. The above stated terms satisfy in the
case that a contract is incomplete.